It's been some time since I last posted something.
My internships have started and it's going good and I can still find some time to work on the server.
I have done quite a lot things and I will put a changelog with stuff I have been doing.
I'm not putting everything in here but there are some things I wanted to explain a little like a new event and the achievement system.
So it's a little bit different then normally.
- Added an achievement system
- Created a dynamic system so we can easy add achievements and categories at any time.
- Achievements will reward credits.
- Some achievements will reward other things than credits.
- Achievements can be displayed in a categorized menu.
- There are rare achievements when you unlock those it will be announced.
- Achievements can require other achievements to be unlocked first. and those will be displayed different and telling you which achievements you first have to get.
- Mostly added a new event TowerDefence - (vid soon prob)
- Game is played with 4 players against eachother.
- Each player has a road where mobs will walk on.
- Mobs will spawn in waves and waves will get more difficult to kill each wave.
- You play as a virtual tower you can move around and shoot mobs.
- You earn gold for killing mobs.
- You have 100 base HP.
- Each mob has a set amount of damage it deals to the base and if it reaches 0 you're out.
- There are hundreds of different mob types. (mobs with different properties like a boss with much HP and armor much dmg and swarms with many mobs and less HP)
- You can buy pre build towers to activate them.
- There are 4 tower types Archer, Wizard, Frost, Bombard.
- Archer towers shoot arrows quickly with less damage.
- Wizard towers shoot fireballs which burns mobs (magic dmg) some mobs are immune to magic damage.
- Frost towers shoot snowballs which slows down mobs.
- Bombard towers shoot bombs which will do a big AOE damage but shoots very slow.
- Each tower can be upgraded separated things like range, speed, damage and for like frost towers the slow amount etc.
- Your own weapons can also be upgraded.
- You can buy bonus items which are 1 time use like webs which will slow mobs etc.
- Very dynamic intelligent pathfinding system so many different map shapes are possible.
- Reworked/finished Race
- Made it possible to have different race types currently it's just run and horse. (boats = bugged)
- Added many powerups and their functionality.
- Added/Improved wind system so you can sometimes get randomly blown away.
- Added/Improved the lasso to lasso players backwards it will pull them towards you now.
- Made it so you respawn at the start when you die.
- Made it so you have 10 seconds to finish in the top 3 after the first player has finished.
- Added firework system so when game ends there will be fireworks everywhere.
- Sounds are now played for each player instead of in the arena. (No more 3D sound)
- Many many many bugs fixed.
- And many smaller things added/improved.
We have also created a big TODO list so we exactly know what is left to do.
I first just used a small list for myself but now we can actually see progress towards the release.
This should make sure we are able to release in time now.
And actually there isn't extremely much left to do there is like 50-100 things max and probably over 10.000 done since the start.
Later on we might share the list so you guys can see the progress in a little more detail aswell.